What to Read?
Recommendations, Reviews, and Requests
- Check out the recommendation links on our If You Like page, featuring great tools such as Bowman Library's suggestion page.
- Check out the New York Times Best Sellers list.
- Try WhichBook.net -- a "completely new way of choosing what to read." Slide the scales to pick the qualities you enjoy, or narrow down by the types of characters, plots, or settings that interest you. (Note: If our library does not have a book that is recommended for you, we can request it through Interlibrary Loan.)
Looking for audiobooks?
- WILBOR and OneClickDigital offer thousands of audiobooks for Sioux Center Public Library patrons to download. Use your 14-digit library card number to check items out.
- Also, try LibriVox for free, public domain audiobooks. Listen to children's stories, poetry, books of the Bible, classics such as Little Women, A Christmas Carol, War of the Worlds, The Count of Monte Cristo, and much more! Audiobooks are available as podcasts or as downloaded mp3 files.
- See the many other free ebook and audiobook resources on our Download page.
- E-mail the library or call us at (712) 722-2138 to place a hold on a book or to request a book through interlibrary loan.
- If you're looking for a book that is not in our collection, use the link below to make a request.