Download eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines to your computer, smartphone, or tablet!
- Ebook Sources (for free or discounted books)
- Library services and other sites that offer free or discounted books for reading on various devices.
- 3M Cloud Library eBooks
- Our latest eBook download service, the 3M Cloud Library is another great collection of ebooks for you to checkout and download to your computer or mobile device. You can checkout 3 at a time and keep them for 2 weeks at a time. We're adding more titles to this collection all the time - take a look!
- OneClickDigital Audiobooks
- We now offer OneClickdigital Audiobooks. Set up an account with your 14-digit library card number and download your choice of over 3,500 audiobooks.
- WILBOR eBooks & Audiobooks
- WILBOR (West-Central Iowa Libraries Building Online Resources) is a service that offers ebooks & audiobooks from Overdrive to download to your computer, tablet, smartphone, or MP3 player. Some audiobooks can also be burned to CD.
- Zinio: Download Magazines!
- The library has subscribed to the Zinio service, which offers you over 50 magazines that you can read for FREE on your computer, tablet, or smartphone!
- An excellent resource for free, public domain audiobooks. Listen to children's stories, poetry, books of the Bible, classics such as Little Women, A Christmas Carol, War of the Worlds, The Count of Monte Cristo, and much more! Audiobooks are available as podcasts or as downloaded mp3 files.
- Project Gutenberg
- The premier source for public domain classics, Project Gutenberg offers over 40,000 free ebook titles to download for Kindle, Nook, Android devices, iPad/iPhone, or to your computer.
- Review Roundup of eReader Devices
- Nook? Nook Color? Kindle? Kindle Fire? Sony PRS-T1? How do you decide which ebook device is the best one for you? We're gathering a collection of review sites & articles that compare several popular devices side by side.