TumbleBook Library and TumbleBookCloud Junior
Animated talking picture books, read-alongs, puzzles, games, audiobooks, foreign-language titles, National Geographic videos, and more!
- TumbleBooks (animated, talking picture books) with fiction, non-fiction and foreign language titles
- Read-Alongs (chapter books with sentence highlighting and narration but no animation)
- TumbleTV which consists of pre-set playlists of a sequence of books
- Tumble Puzzles & Games
- TumbleResources for teachers and students.
- Also includes National Geographic videos which have been paired with many non-fiction titles – perfect support for the Common Core Curriculum!
TumbleBooks are created from existing picture books which have been licensed from children's book publishers and converted to the TumbleBook format.
Start tumbling with the TumbleBook Library!
- Videos and chapter books in categories which include: Ebooks, Read-Alongs, Graphic Novels, Videos (from National Geographic!), and Audio Books suitable for elementary grades.
- These books feature adjustable text sizes, full narration, and a read-along function which highlights text as it is read. These features make TumbleBookCloud a great tool for reluctant readers and ESL students. Plus, all these options can be switched to manual so readers can read at their own pace.
- Teachers can take advantage of lesson plans and quizzes that accompany the books.
Read, Watch, and Learn with TumbleBookCloud Junior!