Affordable Care Act Resources
Online resources on the Affordable Care Act
- Health Insurance Marketplace - available October 1, 2013
- The open enrollment period for health care insurance under the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) begins on October 1, 2013. This government site offers information and resources about the Health Insurance Marketplace, open enrollment, insurance plans and coverage options.
- Key Features of the Affordable Care Act
- On March 23, 2010, President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act. The law puts in place comprehensive health insurance reforms that will roll out over four years and beyond. Click here for an overview of the key features of the Affordable Care Act year-by-year.
- Health Insurance Marketplace: Fact Sheets and Articles