Links to business information and resources on the internet
- US Department of Labor/Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Impartial, timely, and accurate statistical data relevant to the needs of site users and to the social and economic conditions of the United States, its workers, and their families. Includes the Consumer Price Index.
- Thomas Register
- A comprehensive resource for industrial information, products, services, CAD drawings. Search by company, brand, and product/service.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis/ What’s a dollar worth Calculator
- Calculator uses the Consumer Price Index (1913 through 2006) as a measure of the average change in prices over time in a market basket of goods and services.
- Iowa Department of Economic Development
- Links and information aimed at improving the economic well-being of the state of Iowa in the areas of business development, travel, careers, and community development.
- Business in Iowa
- Links and information about expanding, relocating or starting a business in Iowa. Biosciences, advanced manufacturing, and information solutions/financial services are highlighted.
- Starting a Business in Iowa
- Helpful links and information about starting a big or small business in Iowa.
- Investing in Iowa Business
- Links and information about equity funds in Iowa, the Venture Network, tax credits for investments, business accelerators to accelerate business growth, and the Iowa Entrepreneur Network.
- Site Consultants for Iowa Business
- Statistics and data about Iowa, a list of project managers at the Iowa Department of Economic Development, links to other state agencies, and a statewide site and building locator