The Iowa Department of Revenue is no longer automatically providing paper tax forms. eFiling is encouraged and will be available for Iowa tax returns beginning January 30, 2013. Paper tax forms & instructions printed from Sioux Center Public Library computers will fall under the standard printing fees.
- 1. Print Tax Forms from the IRS
- Find and print tax forms from the Internal Revenue Service website.
- 2. Print Tax Forms from the Iowa Dept of Revenue
- Find and print tax forms from the Iowa Department of Revenue.
- Do I need to file an Iowa income tax return? (PDF flowchart)
- eFile now (State of Iowa)
- Filing options for Iowans: Information on electronic & paper filing
- The Iowa Department of Revenue is no longer sending out individual tax forms & booklets automatically. They offer options for filing your return electronically or for requesting paper forms from their offices in Des Moines.
- Internal Revenue Service/US Department of the Treasury
- U.S. tax information for individuals, businesses, corporations, international businesses, partnerships, small businesses/self-employed, charities and nonprofits, government entities, tax professionals, the retirement plans community, and the tax exempt bond community.
- Iowa Department of Revenue
- Iowa tax information for individuals, businesses, local government, and tax professionals, including: online services, tax forms, and publications.
- Links from the Federation of Tax Administrators
- Information and links of value to tax administrators and the general public alike. Includes links to state tax agency home pages, state tax forms and electronic filing sites, general information on state tax structures.