The library has a fax machine available to the public.
- Sioux Center Public Library staff can assist you in sending and receiving a fax.
- There is a $1.00 fee per page sent and received.
- SCPL's fax number is 712-722-1235 if you need to receive an incoming fax. Please make sure you call ahead of time if possible so that the librarians are aware a fax is coming for you. Please notify the sender to send the fax to your attention and to include your contact information.
- The service is available from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- The fax service is located at the circulation desk.
- The Circulation staff will send and receive all faxes for the public.