Just for Kids!
View the Program Calendar or click on each program to see a listing of current sessions:
- Babygarten (0-24 months): Nursery rhymes, songs, stories, and crafts!
- Toddler Time (2-4 years): Stories, Activities, and Take-home crafts, all geared for your child's age level. Snacks are provided. All parents & caregivers are welcome, and parents of children ages 2-3 are requested to remain with their child(ren) to help with crafting.
- Children's Story Time (4-TK): Stories, songs, and crafts.
- Bilingual Story Hour (families with young children): Stories offered in English & Spanish for all families with young children. This is usually an evening story hour.
- Sensory Story Time (for children who can't sit still!)
- Pajama Story Time (all ages welcome) Come in your pajamas!
Owl's Nest Reading Buddies
- The Owl's Nest program is a mentoring program designed to encourage children to read, offering a supportive environment to develop strong literacy skills, and more importantly, to make reading fun!