Sign up at the library beginning June 9! Fizz, Boom, Read is for babies through preschoolers. Spark a Reactions is for teens. Adult may participate in Literary Elements.
Search Our Catalog for specific books in our library that match your student's reading program. Enter authors, subjects, or other information to create a list of AR books for your reader.
The Owl’s Nest Program is a mentoring program designed to encourage children to read, offering a supportive environment to develop strong literacy skills, and most importantly, make reading fun!
View the Program Calendar or click on each program to see a listing of current sessions:
- Baby Garten (0-24 months): Nursery rhymes, songs, stories, and crafts!
- Toddler Time (2-4 years): Stories, Activities, and Take-home crafts, all geared for your child's age level. Snacks are provided. All parents & caregivers are welcome, and parents of children ages 2-3 are requested to remain with their child(ren) to help with crafting.
- Children's Story Time (4-TK): Stories, songs, and crafts.
- Bilingual Story Hour (families with young children): Stories offered in English & Spanish for all families with young children. This is usually an evening story hour.
- Saturday Family Story Time (families with young children)
- Sensory Story Time (for children who can't sit still!)
- Pajama Story Time (all ages welcome) Come in your pajamas!
The children's section offers 2 activity centers, 3 computers, and an ipad with a selection of early childhood games to play.